Nancy R. Mitchell is an established
protocol and etiquette consultant and advisor
with more than 25 years of experience in the field.
Currently, she is an adjunct faculty member at
The George Washington University, Washington,
D.C., where she developed and teaches protocol
courses in the School of Business and Public Management's
Event Management Certificate Program, as well
as at Stratford University, Falls Church, Va.
She serves as protocol and special events consultant
to the Library of Congress, the world's largest
library and cultural center, where she was director
of special events and protocol for more than two
In her former position at the Library of Congress,
Ms. Mitchell and her staff were responsible for
planning and managing more than 400 events each
year. She coordinated the institution's major
special events, visits of heads of state and other
foreign dignitaries, fundraising galas, conferences
and meetings. As the Library's chief protocol
advisor, she served as liaison to the White House,
the U.S Department of State, Congress, the Supreme
Court and other government agencies, embassies,
academia and corporations.
Ms. Mitchell owns, manages and is principal instructor for The Etiquette Advocate, a firm providing etiquette
and protocol training and consulting to corporations, non-profit organizations, government agencies, embassies,
universities, the travel and hospitality industry and individuals. She is quoted on matters of etiquette and
protocol by CNN, ABC Nightline, Martha Stewart Living Radio, The New York Times, The Washington Post, the
Washington Business Journal, the Associated Press and Washingtonian magazine, has been featured on ABC Good
Morning America, Fox News and National Public Radio, and is an etiquette columnist for Experience.com,
etiquette consultant to Engaged! magazine, and technical editor of Wedding Etiquette for Dummies (Wiley, 2010).
She is co-owner and founding partner of the firm, Protocol Partners-Washington Center for Protocol
and is a member of the Protocol and Diplomacy International
Protocol Officers Association.
"Is it Ever OK to Ghost Someone?" DC's Etiquette Expert Knows
By Abbey Gingras
Washingtonian Magazine (September 8, 2017)
Should I Bring a Gift to a Stranger’s Birthday Party?
By Andreea Ciulac
Chicago Tribune (July 15, 2016)
What’s Their Secret?
by Sherri Dalphonse
Washingtonian Magazine (January 2016, pg 54)
Wedding Gift Cash Grab. What’s Too Little? What’s Too Much?
by Jane Gordon Julian
New York Times (December 28, 2015 online; January 3, 2016 print)
What to Do If You Get to Meet the Pope
by Talia Mindich
Washingtonian Magazine (September 23, 2015)
“How to Discuss Awkward Issues with Neighbors and Roommates”
By Erin Bylander
Washington Post (September 4, 2015)
“The Ultimate Wedding Gift-Giving Guide”
By Kerri Anne Renzulli
Money.com (June 20, 2015)
“Grandmas: How Big a Check Should You Send Your Grandkids?”
by Claes Bell
Bankrate.com (May 19, 2015)
“How to Tell Your Kid You Can’t Afford to Pay for Her Dream Wedding”
by Kerri Anne Renzulli
Money.com (May 8, 2015)
“Royal Visit 2014: Prince William and Kate Will Visit Michelle Obama and the White House. What’s the Etiquette?”
by Katherine Caulderwood
International Business Times (December 5, 2014)
“How to Greet Prince William, and Other Royal Etiquette”
by Emily Heil
Washington Post (December 4, 2014)
“Fitness Gifts That Won’t Give Offense”
by Vicky Hallett
Washington Post (November 25, 2014)
“Holiday Etiquette: How to Be a Good Guest and Host”
Fox 5 News (November 22, 2014)
“Guide to Holiday Tipping”
by Annie Yu
Fox 5 News (December 19, 2013)
“Gift-giving etiquette: Give, receive and peeve?”
by Beth Marlowe
Washington Post Express (December 1, 2013)
“U.S. Presidents Have Spotty Record on Gifts for Royal Births”
by Jessica Yellin, Chief White House Correspondent
CNN (July 24, 2013)
"Life Skill #22: How to Send A Proper Invitation"
by Bill Daley
Chicago Tribune (May 29, 2013)
“You Say: Thank You! How Rude?”
by Debra Alfarone
WUSA 9 TV (March 15, 2013)
Wedding Gift Etiquette
“Ask Allison” segment
Fox 5 News DC (February 22, 2013)
From Protocol Partners, Help Navigating the Tricky World of Business Communication
By Sarah Halzack
Washington Post (February 18, 2013)
“Minding Your Workplace Manners”
The Washington Post (August 5, 2012)
Nancy Mitchell quoted on office and electronic etiquette.
“Etiquette Don’ts on the Way to ‘I Do’ ”
by Nancy R. Mitchell
Alexandria Woman (March/April 2012 – See page 28)
Regular on-air etiquette contributor
Delmarva Life, WBOC-TV, Salisbury, MD
“Gift Giving Tips for the Holidays”
By John Pacenti
Fox Business (December 7, 2011)
“Hire Ground: Business Dining Etiquette for Job Seekers”
by Bill Daley
Chicago Tribune (October 7, 2011)
“Dining Etiquette for Beginners”
“Professional Etiquette for Students”
Central Washington University
"Prim and Proper: Etiquette for a Royal Visit to Capitol Hill"
by Becki Steinberg
The Hill (June 15, 2011)
The Nancy Pristine Show
(June 12, 2011, 2-3 p.m. EDT & re-broadcast June 21, 4-5 p.m., EDT)
Nancy Mitchell was the subject of a one-hour interview covering her career and interest in manners and civility.
“Etiquette – A Critical Component of Business Success”
Cityside Suites (April 15, 2011)
by Andrea McCarren
Bethesda Magazine (January-February 2011)
Profile of Nancy Mitchell’s volunteer activities with the National Center for Children and Families
"Year-end Tipping Guidelines"
WTOP Radio (December 24, 2010)
Nancy Mitchell provides who/what/when suggestions on year-end holiday tipping
"Holiday Greeting Cards"
ABC 7 – Washington, D.C. (December 22, 2010)
Nancy Mitchell interview on electronic vs. paper holiday greeting cards
"Mind Employees’ Social Media Manners”
BNET - The CBS Interactive Business Network (December 2010)
"Alumni Networking Rules"
by Andrew Klappholz
The Ladders.com (November 1, 2010)
(login required to view article)
"Holiday Party Do's and Don'ts"
by Annette Richmond
Career-Intelligence.com (November 1, 2010)
"Book Party for Former U.S. Chief of Protocol Mary Mel French"
by James R. Brantley
The Hill (September 20, 2010)
"Civility and Etiquette"
The Nancy Pristine Show (one-hour interview)
1460 AM and wifiam1460.com (August 24, 2010)
"With Your Left Hand...."
by Silvia Villacampa
The Stylus, George Mason University (August 8, 2010)
"Dinner Helps Students Master Networking Etiquette"
By Silvia Villacampa
The Stylus, George Mason University (July 25, 2010)
“Protector of the Flag"
by Sam Scott
Santa Rosa Press Democrat (July 1, 2010)
Martha Stewart Living Radio (June 30, 2010)
“Poll: Lack of civility a problem, and politics is the worst”
The Washington Examiner (June 22, 2010)
“Gaining An Etiquette Edge”
McIntire Minute, University of Virginia (Spring 2010)
"When networking, count your contacts—and make them count"
by Vickie Elmer
The Washington Post (April 18, 2010)
"Social Media Etiquette: Communicate Behavioral Expectations"
by Heidi Russell Rafferty
Society for Human Resource Management (March 24, 2010)
“Brush up on etiquette before you ‘share the wealth’ with friends”
By Julia Scott
New Jersey Business News (March 19, 2010)
“Facebook Etiquette: Study Finds People Frown Upon Social Media at Work"
WTOP News Radio (February 25, 2010)
“The Washington Run-in: A Behavioral Guide"
By Kris Kitto
The Hill (February 9, 2010)
“Snow Has You Housebound? Don't Forget to Let Your Host Know"
By Kaitlin Schluter
Washington Examiner (February 5, 2010)
“Tips for Tipping"
By Dave Copeland
Boston Globe (December 20, 2009)
“2nd Annual Going Green DC Gift Guide”
Going Green DC Blog (December 7, 2009)
“Gift Guide 2009: Got Present Tensions?”
By Katie Knorovsky
Washington Post Express (December 4, 2009)
By Melanie Alnwick
Fox 5 News (November 19, 2009)
“Outbursts Have Many Asking About Decorum Deficit”
ABC 7 News (September 14, 2009)
“Should You Leave a Tip for Takeout? We Asked…”
By Tamara Ikenberg
Louisville Courier-Journal (August 3, 2009)
“Mind Your Wireless Manners!”
AT&T Mobile Connection (July 2009, Edition 2)
“Free Online Videos Help Networkers Become More Confident Diners”
by Jennifer Nycz-Conner
Washington Business Journal Online (July 27, 2009)
ABC Good Morning America Weekend (July 25, 2009)
The Washington Post (July 4, 2009)
“Recession Etiquette: Money Talks, So Don't Talk Money”
ABC 7 News - Washington, D.C. (June 24, 2009)
“How Do You Get Out of Pricey Social Commitments?”
Bargain Babe Blog (May 21, 2009)
CNN.com (March 27, 2009)
“Etiquette Tips for Hard Economic Times”
CBS4 - Miami (March 24, 2009)
(Aired in over 100 markets)
by Cecily Fernandez
TV-16, Government of the District of Columbia Cable Television
“Monkeysee Monkey Do: Basic Dining Etiquette”
NBC News 4 (January 19, 2009)
“How to Talk About the Election”
by Margit Detweiler
The Associated Press (October 31, 2008)
"Wedding Etiquette Chat"
by Nancy Mitchell
The Washingtonian Magazine (October 16, 2008)
"Business Etiquette Around the World"
by Anthony Balderrama
CareerBuilder.com (September 15, 2008)
"RSVP.. or else! Debut season protocol ends on Mardi Gras but good manners apply year-round"
by Maria Montoya
The Times-Picayune (July 27, 2008)
"Boost Your Etiquette IQ"
by Mary Lou Jay
Building Washington - The Voice of Construction in Washington, D.C. (Volume 23, No.2)
"Flag Etiquette 101"
by Kris Kitto
The Hill (June 9, 2008)
"Glass Ware Etiquette"
by Sandy Mitchell
Celebrate Wine (June 4, 2008)
"Workday as Runway"
by Beth Luberecki
Washington Post Express (May 14, 2008)
by Sharyn Alfonsi
ABC Nightline (May 2, 2008)
"It’s OK, you can call me Mud"
by Kris Kitto
The Hill (February 20, 2008)
"There's an Ultrasound in My In-Box!"
by Jennifer Nycz-Conner
Grandparents.com (February 4, 2008)
"E-Mail Is There for the Asking"
by Ruth Hayes Robbins
The Washington Post (December 6, 2007)
by Vicky Hallett
The Washington Post (August 28, 2007)
"Canadians Tight-Fisted About Tipping, Survey Says"
by Rita Trichur
The Toronto Star (July 25, 2007)
(click on "Tips on Tipping")
"Cell Phone Etiquette"
by Ira Mellman
WTOP News (May 2007)
Fox 5 News (March 15, 2007)
Fox Morning News (February 6, 2007)
Holly Morris Features
(To view, click on SIDE BAR - VIDEO)
"Some Tips on Tipping"
by Robert Gold
The News-Times, Danbury, CT (February 3, 2007)
"Good Morning America"
ABC News (January 2, 2007)
"Office Party Etiquette"
WETA Radio/National Public Radio
"The Intersection" with Rebecca Roberts - (December 15, 2006)
"Styles: Reply or Else I'll... "
By Vicky Hallett
Washington Post Express (September 15, 2006)
"The Polite Academy"
By Melanie D.G. Kaplan
Washington Post Express (September 13, 2006)
"A Fine How-Do-You-Do "
By Bravetta Hassell
The Washington Post (July 15, 2006)
"Stay the Course"
By Sarah Godfrey
Washington City Paper (March 24-30, 2006)
Wedding Etiquette; Wisdom at a Glance
By Nancy R. Mitchell
Engaged! Magazine (Spring 2006)
"A Question Worth Asking"
by Lucy Webb
Washington Business Journal (August 19-15, 2005)
"A Minder to Mind Your Manners"
by Mireya Navarro
The New York Times (August 14, 2005)
"Etiquette Guru Teaches Vital International People Skills"
by Jennifer Nycz-Conner
Washington Business Journal (May 27 - June 2, 2005)
"Present and Accounted For: Jolly Advice for Gift Giving at Work"
by Lucy Webb
Washington Business Journal (December 2-8, 2005)
The Etiquette Advocate has served as speaker for the following:
- 5/3/14 – Presented a workshop on Business Etiquette and People Skills at the 2014 American Association of Endodontists Annual Conference in Washington, D.C.
- 4/24/14 – Presented a networking and dining etiquette seminar as part of the Fourth-Year Transition Series at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville.
- 2/19/14 – At the invitation of the Office of Career Services, George Washington University, presented a dining etiquette
evening for undergraduate and graduate students.
- 2/11/14 – Presented a Business Etiquette and People Skills seminar to students in
the College of Arts and Sciences, University of Virginia.
- 1/23/14 -
Presented a networking and dining etiquette evening for McIntire School of Commerce students and corporate sponsors
in the Rotunda on the campus of the University of Virginia.
- 11/20/13 -
With Protocol Partners Senior Associate Larry Dunham, Nancy Mitchell delivered a program on tea etiquette at an afternoon tea for hotel clients at the Willard InterContinental Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- 11/18/13 - Presented an evening of networking and dining etiquette at the College of Law, Washington and Lee University, Lexington, VA.
- 11/14/13 - Nancy Mitchell and Protocol Partners Senior Associate Larry Dunham presented a networking etiquette and strategies evening at the International Student House in Washington, D.C.
- 11/13/13 - Presented a Business Etiquette and People Skills seminar at HITT Contracting, Falls Church, VA.
- 11/7/13 -
A dining etiquette evening was presented to members of the Multicultural Business Student Association at The George Washington
University in Washington, D.C.
- 11/2/13 -
Presented a seminar on the topic Business Etiquette and People Skills to Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship fellows at
the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, MA.
- 10/23/13 -
Networking Etiquette was the subject of a workshop presented to Delta Phi Epsilon foreign service fraternity and sorority, The George
Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- 9/10/13 -
Presented “Business Etiquette Essentials” seminar to the Truman-Albright Fellows at the Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation in Washington, D.C.
- 9/4/13 -
“Business Etiquette and People Skills” was the topic of the workshop presented to students in the College of Arts and Sciences, University of Virginia, in Charlottesville, VA.
- 9/3/13 -
Presented a hands-on “Networking and Dining Etiquette Skills” seminar during a reception and dinner for McIntire School of Commerce graduate students at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA
- 8/6/13 -
At the invitation of Independent Project Analysis Global, presented “Business Etiquette and People Skills” at the organization’s Ashburn, VA offices.
- 7/19/13 -
“Business Etiquette Essentials” was the wrap-up session for the week-long, quarterly CHAMPS program at Grant Thornton, LLP in Alexandria VA.
- 6/28/13 -
Annual business etiquette seminar presented to Grant Thornton LLP summer interns at the Center Club in Baltimore, MD.
- 6/27/13 -
“Business Etiquette and People Skills” seminar presented at JLG Industries, Shippensburg, PA.
- 6/12/13 -
Business etiquette seminar presented at HITT Contracting, Falls Church, VA.
- 5/15/13 -
With Gary Biggs, Protocol Partners, launched a series of webinars for the Counselors Corner with a presentation on “The Power of People Skills.”
- 4/10/13 -
Presented a “Business Etiquette and People Skills” seminar for the STAR EMBA Program, George Washington University, in New York, NY.
- 3/22/13 – Presented the fourth annual networking and dining etiquette evening for graduate students at the George Mason University, Arlington Campus, with Protocol Partners Senior Associate Larry Dunham.
- 2/9/13 - Networking and dining etiquette was the focus of an evening seminar at the University of Virginia for the LEAP@McIntire Program (Leadership Excellence in Accounting Profession) sponsored by the McIntire School of Commerce.
- 2/7/13 - Presented business and dining etiquette workshop for American Enterprise Institute interns, Washington, D.C.
- 2/6/13 - Presented the dining etiquette luncheon at the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C., as part of the Protocol and Executive Etiquette Seminar sponsored by Protocol Partners-Washington Center for Protocol.
- 2/1/13 - At the invitation of the Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, presented a business etiquette workshop in the school’s International Immersion Series.
- 1/24/13 - Featured speaker at the networking and dining etiquette evening sponsored by the McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia.
- 1/23/13 - Business etiquette was the focus of a seminar presented to College of Arts and Sciences students at the University of Virginia.
- 1/22/13 - Presented networking and dining etiquette evening to students at Washington & Lee University in Lexington, VA.
- 12/12/12 – “Doing Business in the United States” was the topic of the workshop presented to members of the Undergraduate Business
Association at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- 12/6/12 – Presented a dining etiquette seminar to members of The George Washington University Multicultural Business
Students Association on campus in Washington, D.C.
- 11/17/12 - At the invitation of the leadership of the MIT Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship Center, presented a
Business Etiquette and People Skills seminar followed by a dining etiquette lunch to Center Fellows in Cambridge, MA.
- 11/12/12 – Presented a networking and dining etiquette evening for Washington and Lee University School of Law first-year
students in Lexington, VA.
- 9/10/12 – Continuing a four-year collaboration with the University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce, presented a
networking and dining etiquette evening for graduate students in Charlottesville, VA.
- 8/14/12 - Presented networking and dining etiquette seminar to graduate business students at the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA.
- 7/14/12 - Presented a workshop on business etiquette and soft skills at the National Press Club Journalism Survival Boot Camp in Washington, DC.
- 7/13/12 - Workshop presenter in the Year Up organization’s life skills series in Arlington, VA.
- 7/9/12 - Principal speaker at the Arlington County Independent Living Summer Break program.
- 4/22/12 - As the guest of the Head of Schools and the Commandant of Cadets, Nancy Mitchell reviewed the parade of military
cadets at the Culver Military Academy in Culver, IN. Later that evening, she presented a dining etiquette seminar to Culver
Academies seniors. She returned to the Academies on May 6 to present an additional dining etiquette evening.
- 3/27/12 – Nancy Mitchell, with Gary Biggs, Protocol Partners, presented a networking and dining etiquette evening at the Fairfax, VA campus of George Mason University.
- 3/24/12 – Guest speaker at an etiquette luncheon for the BeFriend A Child program, Fairfax (VA) County Department of Family Services.
- 3/23/12 – Nancy Mitchell, with Gary Biggs, Protocol Partners, presented a networking and dining etiquette evening at the Arlington, VA campus of George Mason University.
- 3/13/12 – Guest speaker on business etiquette and people skills at the semi-annual meeting of the Administrative Assistants Group, Washington and Lee University, in Lexington, VA.
- 3/9/12 – Presented a dining etiquette evening for Washington and Lee University Williams School of Commerce, Economics and Politics students at Palm West, New York, NY.
- 3/7/12 – Returned as guest speaker at the annual dining etiquette evening at George Washington University in Washington, DC. The event was co-sponsored by the Career Center and University Greek Life.
- 2/27/12 – Nancy Mitchell, with Protocol Partners Senor Associate Larry Dunham, presented a dining etiquette evening at the International Student House in Washington, D.C.
- 2/21/12 - Nancy Mitchell, with Protocol Partners associate Larry Dunham, presented a networking etiquette evening at the International Student House in Washington, D.C.
- 2/15/12 - Presented a workshop on the role of soft skills in business success at the 2012 Engineering Expo at the George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- 2/11/12 - Presented a networking and dining etiquette evening at the University of Virginia for a group of McIntire School of Commerce conference participants from a number of U.S. universities. The event took place in the historic Pavilion VII, the Colonnade Club, on the lawn.
- 2/9/12 - Guest speaker at the Washington, D.C. chapter meeting of the Association of Information Technology Professionals and spoke on “The Power of People Skills”.
- 2/2/12 - Luncheon speaker at the U.S. Department of Justice in the agency’s professional development seminar series.
- 1/25/12 - Presented a networking and dining etiquette evening at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, VA.
See Video Clip
- 1/24/12 - Business etiquette was the topic of a seminar presented to College of Arts and Sciences students at the University of Virginia.
- 1/23/12 - Presented a networking and dining etiquette evening in the historic Rotunda on the University of Virginia. The event was sponsored by the McIntire School of Commerce.
- 1/20/12 - Workshop presenter in the YearUp organization’s life skills series in Arlington, VA.
- 7/8/11 – Presented a dining etiquette workshop for Year Up participants as part of the organization’s Life Skills series.
- 7/7/11 – Presented two workshops on “Extreme Etiquette” at the Encuentro de Chicas Latinas de la Girl Scouts conference sponsored by the Girl Scout Council of the Nation’s Capital and held at George Mason University.
- 4/13/11 – Presented the second annual Department of Athletics dining etiquette evening for student athletes at The George Washington University.
- 3/28/11 – Guest speaker at monthly meeting of the Shepherd’s Center of Fairfax-Burke (VA) on the topic “Have Manners Gone Missing?”
- 3/23/11 - Guest speaker at the joint meeting of the Delta Phi Epsilon Foreign Service Fraternity and Sorority at The George Washington University, Washington, D.C. Topics were International Protocol and Networking Etiquette.
- 3/1/11 - Presented a dining etiquette evening at The George Washington University to over 80 representatives of student organizations on campus.
- 2/22/11 – Guest speaker for the Library of Congress Leadership Development Program on business etiquette topics.
- 1/31/11 - Guest speaker at the University of Virginia College of Engineering on the topic of business etiquette and people skills.
- 1/24/11 & 1/25/11 - Guest speaker at the University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce and UVA College of Arts and Sciences on the topic business etiquette and people skills.
- 1/14/11 - Presented a dining etiquette workshop for Year Up in the organization’s Life Skills workshop series.
- 1/7/11 - Presented business etiquette, people skills and dining etiquette seminar in the Business Scholars Program at Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH.
- 12/8/10 - Founding Partners, Bob Leitzel and Nancy Mitchell, adjunct faculty at George Washington University, presented Protocol for Event Managers in the university’s Event Management Certificate program.
- 12/1/10 - Nancy Mitchell and Protocol Partners' Associate, Larry Dunham, presented a video teleconference to protocol professionals in Moscow, Russia, on the topic "Protocol as a Project Management System." The traditions and protocol of U.S Presidential Inaugurations served as the framework for the presentation.
- 11/2/10 - Presented a workshop on Dining Etiquette and Networking Skills at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, VA.
- 9/24/10 - Featured speaker at the Project Management Institute Career Day 2010, sponsored by the PMI Washington, D.C. chapter, and presented a workshop on “Business Etiquette and People Skills.”
- 7/26/10 - Guest speaker in the Monday Morning Speakers series at 40Plus of Greater Washington on “Business Etiquette and People Skills,” critical additions to one’s business toolkit in a tight job market.
- 5/15/10 - Luncheon speaker at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. at the Second Annual Journalism Survival Bootcamp
- 3/30/10 - Protocol panel participant at the Embassy of Germany at a meeting of the Protocol Professionals Club. Club members represent embassies, international organizations, federal and local government offices.
- 2/23/10 - School of Engineering, University of Virginia - Dining Etiquette Essentials workshop
- 2/11/10 - Georgia Meeting Planners International conference on Emerging Strategies for Success, Altanta, GA - International Protocol.
- 1/25/10 - McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia - Dining Etiquette Essentials workshop presented in the historic Rotunda on campus. See mention in
McIntire Minute Newsletter
- 11/17/09 – International Education Week, George Washington University - "International Protocol"
- 7/17/09 – American Society for Interior Design, Chapter Leadership Conference 2009, Cincinnati, OH – “Business Etiquette and People Skills”
- 7/14/09 – Life Technologies, Eugene, OR – “Entertainment Protocol”
- 7/9/09 – FutureBound – “Etiquette and People Skills”
- 5/29/09 - Orphan Foundation of America - "Business Etiquette and People Skills"
- 5/19/09 - Northwestern University Alumni Association - "Etiquette and Networking Skills"
- 5/2/09 - National Press Club - "Journalism Survival Bootcamp: Power Networking"
- 4/4/09 - Miss D.C. International Pageant Contestant Welcome Seminar - "Public Etiquette for a Public Figure"
- 3/31/09 - National Press Club - "Power Networking"
- 3/16/09 - National Press Club - "Maximize Your Source Lunch"
- 2/10/09 - Innovate to Motivate 2009: The 8th Annual National Conference for Political Involvement Professionals,
New Orleans, LA - “Business Etiquette and People Skills: Discover the Power of Modern Manners”
- 1/29/09 – Northern Virginia Technology Council - "Global People Skills"
- 11/9/08 – Dress for Success – Baltimore, MD
- 10/16/08 – Future Bound – Dining Etiquette Workshop
- 10/14/08 – Washington Club – "Etiquette Evolution"
- 7/15/08 – Youth Business Initiative – Business Etiquette Workshop
- 6/12/08 International Special Events Society, DC Annual Tabletop Competition Dinner Speaker: “Tabletop Timeline Tour”
- 6/6/08 – Conference on Multi-Cultural Perspectives on Aging, Abuse, and Culturally Sensitive Intervention Conference sponsored by the D.C.
Office on Aging, the Institute for Geriatric Social Work, and the Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
"law.cua.edu/Stories 2008/Transcultural Understanding.cfm"
- 6/5/08 - Citi Smith Barney, Baltimore, MD – Dining Etiquette Presentation
- 5/30/08 - InternAmerica Program, Orphan Foundation of America– Business and Dining Etiquette Workshop
- 4/19/08 - Miss DC International Pageant Contestants Welcome Seminar – “Manners Matter”
- 4/17/08 - Marketing Directors Support Group, Baltimore, MD – Dining Etiquette Presentation
- 4/5/08 - 40Plus of Great Washington – Business Etiquette Workshop
- 3/31/08 - Arlington County (VA) Independent Living Program – Business Etiquette Workshop
- 3/14/08 - Chavez Charter School, Washington, D.C. – Business and Dining Etiquette Presentation
- 1/14/08 - 40Plus DC – “Business Etiquette – Discover the Power of Moden Manners”
- 7/17/07 - DC Bar Association, Corporations, Finance and Securities Law Section – Business and Dining Etiquette Presentation
- 7/16/07 – Youth Business Initiative – Business and Dining Etiquette Workshop
- 4/27/07 Montgomery County, MD 3rd Annual Administrative Professionals Conference – Business Etiquette Workshop
- 3/15/07 American Bar Association, Business Law Section – “Etiquette, Protocol and Social Networking to Advance Your Career”
- 12/5/06 – Leadership Fairfax, Emerging Leaders Institute – “The Etiquette Equation: Good Manners Mean Good Business”
- 10/28/06 – Dress For Success D.C. – Business Etiquette Presentation
- America Online (AOL)
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- American Society of Interior Designers
- Argy, Wiltse & Robinson, P.C.
- AS & Partner (Dubai)
- Asian Development Bank
- Association of American Indian Physicians
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- BAE Systems, Inc.
- Capital One Corporation
- Catholic University of America
- Choice Hotels International
- Clark Construction
- Cleveland Clinic
- College of William and Mary
- Coppin State University
- Culver Academies
- DC Bar Association, Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Section
- D.C. Child and Family Services Agency
- Delavoy Protocol (Moscow)
- Fannie Mae
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- First Class, Inc.
- Freeman Foundation
- Future Business Leaders of America
- FutureBound, National Center for Children and Families
- General Dynamics Corporation
- General Services Administration
- Genworth Financial
- George Mason University
- George Washington University Department of Athletics
- George Washington University International Institute of Tourism Studies
- George Washington University MBA Association
- George Washington University School of Business
- Georgetown University, Office of the President
- Georgia Meeting Planners International
- Girl Scouts of America Headquarters
- Grant Thornton LLC
- Hager Sharp
- Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation
- HITT Contracting
- Howard University
- Howrey LLP
- Institute for Operations Research and Management Services
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland
- International Student House
- JLG Industries
- KTA Group, Inc.
- Langhart Communications
- Library of Congress
- Life Technologies
- Lincoln Military Housing, Inc.
- Marketing Directors Support Group
- Miss D.C. International Pageant
- MIT Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship
- Montgomery College
- Montgomery County (MD) Commission For Women
- National Gas Supply Association
- National Press Club
- Northwestern University Alumni Association
- Oberlin College
- Orphan Foundation
- Professionals in the City
- Ragsdale Liggett, PLLC
- Ritz Carlton Hotel
- St. John's College High School
- Stratford University
- Team Enterprises USA
- Trinity University
- Umstead Hotel and Spa
- University of Virginia School of Commerce
- University of Virginia, School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Washington and Lee University Career Center
- Washington and Lee University School of Law
- WG Scorpion, LLC
- The World Bank
- Youth Business Initiative